Group Travel Planning…
- is generally not an easy task without experience.
- there’s a lot of details and expenses to be considered.
- there’s also contracts and policy details to be considered.
- trips that are not well planned only leads to problems and headaches on the trip, and that’s not fun.
Save yourself undo headache and stress and let Springfield Walks/Tours do the travel planning for you!
Springfield Walks/Tours can custom build your group trip to Springfield within your budget.
We’ve served over 65,000 kids
on class trips since 2005!
We got this for you!
We’ll take care of it all for you!
- site entries
- tour guides
- travel insurance
One package price per person for you to sell to your group, all within your budget!
Springfield Historic Site Reservations:
- If your group is over 15 historic site reservations are required without exception.
- If your group under 15 historic site reservations are not required.
- If we are building your Springfield trip then we can do site reservations for you.
- If we are not building your trip we are not permitted to make site reservations for you.
Please note that group visit reservations for the Lincoln home should be done 4-6 months in advance for peak season.
Typical single day tour for most groups:
- Lincoln Home
- Old State Capitol
- Abraham Lincoln Presidential Museum
- Illinois State Capitol Building
- The Lincoln Tomb
- We always use a full size climate control touring coach with onboard restroom.
- Bring own lunches
- Lunches can be delivered
- Sit down at a restaurant
- Dinners can be delivered and eaten on the coach
- Dinner can be sit down at a restaurant.
- For overnights we can utilize a budget hotel or a full-service hotel depending on the needs of the group.
- Contact us with information
- Work out details
- Contract presented for your approval
- Sign contract
- Pay for contract
- Enjoy your tour day!
Contact us with the following information to get started:
- Organization name
- Group size
- Group demographic
- Date of tour
- Single day or overnight
- Meals interest
- Sites of interest
- Per person budget
- Preferred email/phone number
We can get the conversation started with this information!
Click on Speciality Tours in drop down box for other group experiences!
- London Theater Tour – thespian training at Pineapple Studios in London.
- Battlefield Tours – Choose your battlefield; American Revolution, Civil War, WW I, WW II. Normandy.
- Sip n Savor Tours – Numerous possible food and drink experiences, Shawnee Hill Wine Trail, Kentucky Bourbon Trail.
- Have your own tour idea for us to build for you?
217 – 502 – 8687