London Theater Tour!
Continuing Education Classes
London’s Famous Pineapple Studios!
All ages and level of skill welcome
Enjoy an incredible experience to the theater capitol of the world in London, England. You theater group will engage in continuing education classes at the famous Pineapple Studios where West-End thespians receive their own training for shows. Choose from a nice selection of classes and shows available at time of your planned tour. Some classes are taught on the actual stages of theater performances. Classes are taught by professional coaches, performers and cast members from theater shows. You’ll have time to take in a show of study, and enjoy backstage tours of London’s famous theaters.
After days in the limelight or enjoy some sightseeing adventures around London. Explore the infamous Tower of London. Visit the crypts of kings and queens inside Westminster Abbey. Tour through the impressive Windsor Castle home to King Charles. Many more options.
Receive a certificate of completion for your acting portfolio. Return home inspired and ready to create and perform!
Your professional tour manager/guide will be an ITMI graduate, International Tourism Management Institute.
Choose your classes:
Vocals – Dance – Stage Combat – Sound & Lights – Stage Tech Stage Management- Directing – Costuming – and More!
Choose your theater shows:
Phantom of the Opera – Les Miserables – Lion King
Mama Mia – Wicked – dozens of shows to choose from!
Choose your backstage theater tours:
Her Majesty’s Theater – Royal National
Drury Lane – Palladium – the Globe – and More!
Choose sites and activities:
Tower of London – Westminster Cathedral – Windsor Castle
Jack the Ripper Walk – Pub Crawls – or just people watch in Covent Garden!
The West-end Theater District is live with people, sidewalk buskers, and street performers!
You’re going to get a high quality fulfilling educational experience!
Sample Vocal Class:
Song – One Day More
Music Coaches – 3 cast members from the production
Sample Tech Class:
Phantom of the Opera
Tech – stage illusions
Her Majesty’s Theater
Taught by Phantom technicians
(This is a very popular class)
Requirements to Participate:
- Must have a valid U.S. Passport
- Must purchase travel insurance
- Must be 18 or accompanied by a legal guardian
- Must be able to travel light
- Must be able to withstand rigors of international travel
- Some classes such as vocal and dance have 25 person minimum
- Smaller groups may be combined with another group for a class
- All ages, levels of experience and skill welcome
How to get started?
Contact us to discuss the list of available classes, activities, and siteseeing options.
Be ready with some basic information.
- Per person budget
- Dates of travel
- Approximate number in the group
- Type of group
- Age range
- Classes of interest
- London sites of interest
- Activities of interest
- Once details have been all figured, you’ll be presented a tour proposal and itinerary for your approval.
- Once approved you’ll be presented a travel contract with a per person price.
- Once the travel contract is signed the trip is ready for sale to your group.